Quickbooks is an excellent choice for accounting solutions. The software facilitates numerous accounting tasks with ease. It is used by many large scale companies to manage their account systems. The small scale companies also make use of it. There are some issues the users encounter while trying to operate the software. One such example is the QuickBooks error code 12031, which can be resolved by help from Quickbooks support quickly. You can read the steps given below to troubleshoot this error.
- Proceed with clicking on the help menu once you have opened Quickbooks. After this, you can click on the option of internet connection setup.
- Navigate to the option that says use the internet connection for creating a connection when the app accesses the internet.
- Further click on next then tap the * key and try to update the software by selecting the file and then clicking on the option of update QuickBooks and update now.
- Start with clicking on and then click on the tab of Update. After this select the checkbox of update and click on the option of get updates.
- You can check on the connection of your internet and configure the firewall applications that might be interfering with this process.
- Begin with opening the menu of internet connection set up in QuickBooks. Click on the option of internet properties. Numerous tabs will appear, and from them, you can click on the advanced tab.
- You will need to ensure that advanced setting is matching the configuration, after that click on the button of apply and then tap ok to close the software and try updating it again.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing difficulties while operating QuickBooks, then you can contact Quickbooks customer support for further technical assistance. Our team of professional experts can carefully analyze your issues and help you in troubleshooting the error code 12031. They will guide with easy stepwise instructions which are very simple to understand, implement, and execute.