QuickBooks Error 12152 persists when there is an issue with the internet connection settings. Due to this configuration issue, QuickBooks takes time to connect with web server. You can reach us at QuickBooks Support number to fix any kind of technical issues in QuickBooks. Ensure that you have a good network connection while resolving QuickBooks Update Error 12152.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 12152
The causes of QuickBooks Error 12152 are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks cannot write or read the license data.
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks.
- Not proper functioning of Windows API keys.
- Using an older version of QuickBooks
- Any kind of virus or malware attack on the device
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152
Some of the symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 12152:
- The device hangs while running any software
- Input devices are not responding properly.
- The device breaks or freezes down.
- QuickBooks Error Code 12152 is displayed on your device
Resolve QuickBooks Error 12152?
You can follow the below resolutions to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12152
- Verify the date and time is set correctly in the device.
- If the date and time are incorrect then open Settings and modify it.
- When you set the correct date and time in the device, and then restart the device.
- Check if the error still persists, then move to the next solution.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable on your device
- Go to the Internet Explorer on the device
- Now, go to the Internet Option from the upper right side.
- Choose the advanced option
- Click on the option of advanced reset.
- Sign in to your device as Administrator.
- Go to Start Menu > All Programs and Accessories> System tools > System Restore.
- A new window will appear where the option of “Restore my computer to an earlier time option”.
- Click on the option of Next
- Now, choose the latestsystem restore point and presson the option of Next
- Click the option of Next on the confirmation window.
- When the process is over, Restart the device and check if the QuickBooks Update Error 12152 is resolved or not.
- Download the QuickBooks File Doctor from the official website of Intuit.
- Install the application on the device and run to scan the device
- Now click on Repair All to fix the error
Get Technical Support for QuickBooks Error 12152
With the above methods, you can easily fix QuickBooks Error 12152. Our technical specialists at QuickBooks Support are always available to assist you in performing the above solutions. They will also help to resolve QB Error 12152 if the above steps cannot solve the issue. Our professionals are very skilled and expertise.