If you are using QuickBooks Premier or Pro, why upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software? Let us first list the traditional features that make the platform of QuickBooks Enterprise completely unique and a significant upgrade as compared to QuickBooks Premier, Pro, and Accountant (which we will refer to collectively as QuickBooks Desktop version) editions:
- The main and principal reason why you should upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software is that the database is designed for larger and bigger data and information files than what Premier and Pro can handle. You can surpass the limit that is recommended of 250mb for a file of the company and stills work safely and securely. In addition, QuickBooks Desktop accounting software has a limit of 14,500 records in lists, such as customers and items. If you need any information on QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software then you can contact the QuickBooks support or QuickBooks enterprise support that is available on our website.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software was built with terminal services of Windows operating system (service of remote desktop built-in Windows Servers Operating Systems) in mind, which actually means that it works optimally with various users connected to the similar Server of the Windows operating system, whether remotely or locally.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software is optimized to work in a network of the local area (that is called multi-user system), therefore, it works much faster and is more stable than QuickBooks Desktop accounting software when working with various, simultaneous users. Additionally, QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can have up to 30 users, while Accountant or Premier is limited to 5 and Pro is limited to only 3.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can have up to 15 custom fields of an item and 12 custom fields of name, whereas Premier and Pro are limited to 7 and 5, respectively. Moreover, in Enterprise the multiple custom fields can be set with specifications of input, and even drop down menus. The custom fields that are additional are designed to capture even more information and data that can be used to filter or search on various custom reports.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can search all the items within all the transactions, such as Purchase Invoices and Orders, which is a great plus for much larger databases with lots of similarly named items and products!
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software has the ability to add Advanced Pricing Features and Advance Inventory.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software gives you the ability to set up roles and specific task-based user safety and security access. QuickBooks Desktop accounting software has a very limited scheme of user-permission.
- Another feature of QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software is US-based technical support, and you can automatically upgrade to the available latest versions, with an active Plan of Full Service.
- With QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software, you can consolidate all the reports from multiple files of QuickBooks accounting software into one combined financial statement in Excel.
Those are various CORE traditional features that make QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software a more robust option than QuickBooks Desktop accounting software. Now, we would like to walk yours through some of the features that are very exciting and new and improvements that are quite exclusive to QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software over the past 5 years. Why 5 years worth? Well honestly, we first became a huge fan of QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software in the previous year, but when the new version came out, and we have been following every single improvement that has been made, no matter how small since then.
If you have any query related to QuickBooks accounting software, then you can come to our website and contact the QuickBooks enterprise customer service, QuickBooks enterprise technical support or Quickbooks Support.