As your customers trusted advisor, you should always be looking for ways to deliver your customers systems that enable greater results and efficiencies, while letting them completely focus on doing what they do best i.e. running their business whether it is small or large.
There are over 20+ major core features of QuickBooks Enterprise that QuickBooks Pro/Premier accounting software program do not have:-
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier accounting software are limited to a total 14,500 list names i.e. Vendors, Employees, Customers, Items and Accounts. QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software does not have a limit. Also, if your QuickBooks Pro/Premier software file is getting close to 250mb in size of the file, it will start working a bit sluggish. The QuickBooks Enterprise software file system can handle the much larger size of the company file.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software was built with Windows Terminal Services in mind which means that it works optimally with a lot of users connected to the similar Windows Server, whether remotely or locally, using the Remote Desktop function of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can have up to a maximum of 30 users, while Premier/Accountant is limited to 5 users and Pro is limited to 3 users only. Plus, Enterprise accounting software provides you the ability to set up roles and specific task-based user safety and security access. QuickBooks Pro/Premier software has a very limited user-permission scheme.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can have up to 15 custom item fields and 12 custom name fields, whereas Pro and Premier software versions are limited to 5 and 7 item fields, respectively. Also, QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software can be configured so that the custom fields have data field format input specifications and with even drop-down menus and lists! The additional custom fields are designed to capture even much more data and information that can be used to filter or search on custom item field reports.
- Enterprise software can search for items within various transactions, such as Invoices and Purchase Orders. So, the client can use part number, description or a custom field to search for a specific item field, which is quite important for large item lists.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software feature is U.S. based technical support, and you can automatically update to the latest versions available with a subscription which is active.
- With QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software, you can consolidate reports from various QuickBooks files into one combined financial statement in Excel sheet.
- Enhanced Inventory Receiving separates the receiving process from the accounts payable process, which is quite great to maintain separation of the receipt date of inventory from the date of billing.
- Automatic Price Markup lets you configure the MARKUP, or the MARGIN, of an item which is to be fixed, and QuickBooks accounting software program will automatically update the sales price if the cost changes.
- With Automatic PO, you have the ability to create a Purchase Order bill automatically to stock up to recommended levels. Moreover, you have the ability to track both Max and Min reorder points.
- QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software has Default Classes, that allows you to automatically assign a class in transactions to a Name of Customer or Vendor or Employee, Account or item.
- Use a Sales Rep and Custom item Fields in Vendor Transactions, such as Bills, Checks and Credit Card Transactions.
- WIP Summary Report (Contractor Edition) with the percentage of complete calculation. Committed Costs by Job Report (Contractor Edition) shows the costs of open purchase orders and time sheets assigned to various jobs.
- Ability to build up the assemblies with the help of subassemblies, quickly replace or remove discontinued components in an assembly, and the option that auto-calculates the cost of assembly items, based on Bill of several Materials.
- You could even disallow negative quantity on items fields to restrict a client from selling through invoice or receipt of the sales, items that have very much less quantity than the amount which is being sold. Accompanying Negative Item Listing Report, with all the items fields that are currently on negative quantity on hand, it is quite great to catch inventory errors.
If you have any query regarding the QuickBooks Enterprise then you can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise help or QuickBooks Enterprise support. QuickBooks Enterprise customer service is 24*7 available on our website.