Used in various small sized and medium sized businesses the accounting Software of QuickBooks has great popularity. It serves the needs of finance and accounts effectively with easy to understand user interface. The error code H202 usually occurs when the user of the accounting software need the access of a file not located within the working computer. In such a scenario when the file is present in some other computer and the user tries to access it then the error code H202 is displayed on the screen of the laptop or computer device. The team of quickbooks accounting support is always available to help you out in such circumstances.
Possible Reasons of QuickBooks Error Code H202
- The configuration settings of the hosting of the accounting software of QuickBooks may have certain errors associated with it.
- There may be certain possible issues or errors in the firewalls of the computer device. This may also cause blockage in the communication of the device.
- Errors or issues in the DNS settings can also cause the occurrence of the error code H202 in the software of QuickBooks.
- The accounting software fails to get the correct IP address of the system device hosting the software.
Effective Solution of The Error Code H202
- Press the keys of Windows logo + R together from the connected keyboard of the system device.
- This will launch the windows run dialog box.
- Type the command services.msc in the dialog box.
- Now click right on the QB icon to choose it from the list appeared on the screen of the device.
- Now click right and go to the option of start.
- Select the option of file and folders.
- On reaching the files and folders section click on the view tab.
- Now click on show hidden files and folders from the pop up or drop down menu.
- After the files and folders gets displayed close the windows explorer.
The above process will effectively eliminate the error code H202 from the accounting software QuickBooks. You can also call at quickbooks help number to eliminate the errors and issues effectively.