The accounting software of QuickBooks suffers from various technical glitches and error codes. The occurrence of the error code 12152 signifies the issue of the internet connection. Due to this error code, the updates of the accounting software will not get installed on the device of the user. The QuickBooks Accounting Assistance thus prevents the user from using the latest version of the accounting software. Troubleshooting of the error can be done in multiple ways. One may also take the help from the team of customer service to eliminate the error code. The report indicates the occurrence of the error code 12152 is high as compared to other error codes. QuickBooks helpline number is essential to get the latest updates of the software. Read this blog to learn the common causes, symptoms, and effective solution of the error code 12152.
Symptoms of Error Code 12152
- The screen may display the error code while trying to update accounting software.
- The Windows program may crash while using it.
- The accounting software may become sluggish and crashes repeatedly.
- The computer screen may freeze due to the error code.
- The device may become slow and take a longer time to respond to inputs.
Common Causes of Error Code 12152
- If the version of the accounting software is too old then it may cause the error code to occur.
- There may be certain issues with the installation of the software causing the error code.
- The accounting software might have failed to confirm the license data.
- The API keys of the operating system are not functioning properly.
- Issues in the Internet Settings of the device usually cause the QuickBooks error 12152.
Effective Solution of Error Code 12152
Solution-1: Setting date and time
- Check if the date and time showing on the device are correct or not.
- Right-click on the date & time displayed if it is incorrect.
- Date & Time tab will appear on the screen of the device.
- Click on the icon of the ‘Change time zone’.
- Reboot the accounting software to eliminate the error.
Solution-2: Check Internet Settings
- Click on the Start icon.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- This will open the windows of the Control Panel.
- Find the tab of Internet options and select it.
- Go to the Advance tab and select it.
- This will open the Advance tab.
- Select the option of Advance Reset.
- Open the accounting software to check if the error is eliminated.
Solution-3: Restore the device
- Perform Administrator login to the computer.
- Now select the Start menu with left click.
- Go to ‘All Programs’ and click on it.
- Select Accessories from the list of options.
- Find and select the option of System tools.
- Now select System Restore.
- The restore window will pop on the screen of the device.
- Select the icon of ‘Restore My computer to an earlier time. ’
- Now tap on the Next option.
- Choose the point of device restore.
- Keep hitting the next option and finally select Restart device.
The QuickBooks error 12152 if it does not get resolved then you can connect the team of customer care for an easy solution.
Bonnie Cantwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Accounting Assistance. He writes about the latest updates regarding QuickBooks Online Help, how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.